STAR Atlas:PRO frequently asked questions - FAQs
Can I print a list of the Planet Rise and Set times ?
The short answer to this is yes � it can significantly assist with viewing. Here is how: -
1. Open Star Atlas: PRO.
2. Click on [Locate] on the main menu.
3. Under [Extended objects] click on [1 � Planets].
4. This brings up the Planets menu.
5. Click on [Ephemeris] (bottom centre).
6. You now have the Planetary Ephemeris menu.
7. Click on [Print Ephemeris], (bottom right).
8. These will then print all the data (include Rise and Set times ) about the planetary objects so it can be studied at leisure.
Back to FAQ Index